Removes Grease From Fryers and other heavily greased Items.
Must not be used on aluminium or galvanised metal components
- A strong alkaline caustic detergent powder
Direction for Use
- Immerse item to be cleaned in a solution of hot water (70°C – 80°C) at a ratio of 25-50g per 5 litres of water
- Leave for 15 to 30 minutes and then rinse at least twice with clean water.
- For cleaning deep fat fryers, use 25-50g per 5 litres of boiling water for 15 to 30 minutes
- Remove solution and rinse at least twice with clean water
- Do not allow solution to get onto painted surfaces, aluminium or galvanised metal components.
- Store in cool conditions away from direct sources of heat
- Avoid extremes of temperature
- Do not allow to freeze
- Ensure the lid is tightly fitted after use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Shelf life 24 months, if stored as recommended
- Use within 6 months of opening
- Do not allow large quantities of neat product to enter surface waterways as serious ecological damage may be caused
- In the event of a large spillage, contact the local water authority or Environment Agency immediately